Welcome to the Good Clinical Practices (GCP) training for individuals involved in human subjects research.
This course fulfills NIAID training requirements
First time here? Please read below for your login options.
NIH now uses the NIH Federated Identity Service to provide authorized users from HHS, affiliated Research Organizations and Universities, and Google or PayPal users with access to this course using their own government, organizational, or personal credentials.
- Select HHS staff as your account type from the dropdown menu.
- You may log in using your PIV card or with your username/password combination that you use to access your HHS desktop computer.
- If you use your username/password you DO NOT need to enter the domain (i.e., NIH\) in front of your username
*Browser requirements for HHS users:
- Windows users please use Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Mac users please use Safari and attempt to login using your PIV card; if that fails, log in using your network username and password.
OpenID and Research Organizations (Non-HHS Users)
OpenID (Personal Accounts)
If you do not have an NIH or other HHS account or an account serviced as a Research Organization, OpenID allows users to use their existing accounts (or create new ones) at a third-party OpenID provider. This site supports accounts at Google and PayPal.
How does OpenID work?
- Select OpenID as your Account Type from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your OpenID provider (Google or PayPal).
- Log in with your existing username and password or create a new account following the provider’s instructions (Create a Google Account).
Non-NIH users affiliated with an organization that participates in the federated login program with the Federal Bridge may log in using an existing institution username and password. These institutions include many universities and large organizations. Check http://www.incommonfederation.org/participants/ to see if your organization participates or find your organization in our dropdown list.
- Select Research Institution as your Account Type from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your research institution and log in using your existing username and password for that institution.
The content of these courses is reviewed regularly by a committee of NIAID subject matter experts and is current as of the most recent revision (version 2.0 / 26 Feb 2008).